Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello and Welcome!



Hello and Welcome to Cam’s World. Well at least the blog! The Website is being made and is starting to look awesome. So a big ‘thank you’  to Wilko and Friends.  Also a huge ‘thank you’ to Joe at Cycle Workz in New Zealand for permission to use his wonderful logo. 

What is Cam’s World?   

Well, it is a working project at the moment. I am finally setting up a proper Coaching business as well as doing Set ups, fitness testing and a few other things that are still in the planning stage. I will be updating everyone as soon as possible as to the latest news, and I will have plenty. I am now a Triathlon Accredited Coach and hope to complete my German Cycling Coach Licence in 2013. So yes lots and lots of news is on the way.

I am getting clothing made. That’s at the frustrating stage of waiting for the design. I can’t wait to get hold of it – it will be on the website soon, so I look forward to your comments.

So what is happening?   I am living in a place called Waldshut in Germany. It is in the Schwarz Wald, that one of the Southernmost parts of Germany, right on the Swiss border. It will be great to ride and run to Switzerland. Just imagine getting up in the morning with the tough decision “Will I train in Germany or Switzerland today!”

Please ‘Like’  my Cam’s World Facebook page and help me spread the word and follow Cam’s World on Twitter. I do plan on having lots of helpful information for everyone.

So what is happening for Cameron?  Lots I can tell you, yet in the Sports arena I have decided to start working on my Bucket list. Oh yes I have a Bucket list full of very silly things that seem like a great idea when you write them down, then seem really stupid just before the event and incredibly awesome after the event.  So this one is…. I am heading to the US of A for my first 100 mile Ultra Marathon. I’m doing the Salt Flats 100 and I am scared… 100 miles is 160km and have only 36 hours to get it done. To be honest I really hope I am faster than 36 hours yet you never know what can happen in a race that long. My training has been going for about 3 weeks now and I am starting to feel good on my feet. Nothing very long for distance at the moment 25km was the longest last week (just another 135km will do it!). It is very important with running to build slowly to avoid injury and that is what I intend to do. 

I have a few other events I am looking into for 2013 and as I enter I will let you know.

Thank you for reading and please follow me on Twitter and Like me on Facebook.

Any questions fire away!

No comments:

Post a Comment